Are you looking to ease your work week to 30 flexible and fun filled hours with a small creative team? Do you have the creativity, organization and the attention to detail to develop an office management plan and take ownership of bringing that plan to life? Do you want to have a voice in the office and be recognized for your achievement? If that speaks to you, this is where you belong. We need your management expertise and organization skills.
Located on the New Hampshire Seacoast, our growth has created the need for an office manager with the ability to work in a fast paced and fun environment.
The ideal candidate is looking to take on multiple responsibilities and to be involved with all aspects of the architectural business. Business management and organizational skills are key.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Be the friendly face that greets clients and visitors
- Resolve conflicts and generate creative solutions to complex challenges
- Work in a collaborative manner to earn the respect and trust of team mates
- Be an additional face of the firm in the community and exhibit a personal presence
- Assist in the development of proposals to RFQ/RFPs
- Maintain social media subscriptions and profiles
- Provide organizational strategies to ensure a smooth daily workflow within the office
- Maintain office supplies and develop new filing strategies
- Provide support for Human Resources and billing administrators
Qualification and Skills
- Degree in business related fields
- A team player with strong leadership, delegation, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and a creative mindset
- Previous business management experience
- Competent with MS Office Suite
Benefit package, including healthcare, competitive salary, 401K eligibility, generous paid time off program, holiday time, and continuing education reimbursement program.
CJ Architects https://cjarchitects.net/
Our newly built AIA award-winning office is in the North End of Portsmouth NH. One of the fastest growing, vibrant, and creative sections of town. Flooded with light, and near the harbor and restaurants, we love being in the middle of it all. As an intentionally compact firm of eight, we respect and value the individual, work as a team, support family life, and generate results.
How to Respond
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Include as subject to your response: Office Manager: “Your Name”